SP series single-phase power regulator/power controller
Panel instructions and function descriptions:
1. PL (green)─Auxiliary power indicator light: It stays on when the auxiliary power is on.
2. IN (green)─TIC input indicator light: It lights up when the TIC (temperature meter) input signal is greater than 4mA or there is a signal, and it doesn't light up when the TIC (temperature meter) input signal is greater than 4mA or there is no signal.
3. OUT (green)─SCR output indicator: it displays the status of SCR output, and the zero position control is a flashing indicator. The longer it is on, the greater the output.
4. OPEN (yellow)─open circuit indicator light: When the main power supply is open or under-phase or FUSE is blown, the OPEN light will be on. At this time, the SCR will automatically stop output and ALARM
Contact output. When the abnormality is eliminated, it will automatically reply, without locking function.
5. OH (red)─SCR over-temperature indicator: This model contains an electronic detection circuit. When the temperature is higher than 50℃, the fan will be ON, and when the temperature is lower than 45℃, it will be OFF.
It will automatically try to run for 12 seconds when it is not controlled by temperature. ) When the temperature is higher than 82℃, the OH light will be on, SCR OFF, and ALARM
Output. When the temperature is lower than 73℃, it will automatically return to normal output.
6. This model is controlled by a new CPU. It has super high stability and resolution. And can set various special functions according to customer needs, such as response speed and alarm type
7. There is no phase sequence relationship between the main power supply and the auxiliary power supply. 50HZ and 60HZ are automatically distinguished, the main power supply is completely isolated from the auxiliary power supply, and the auxiliary power supply can be 100V-240V.